Δευτέρα 3 Αυγούστου 2015

Scrap Africa #56 sketch DT reveal

Hello Everyone!!!
It's the start of a new month and we're having an amazing sketch to get inspired and play with at Scrap Africa!
Denise did her best again! I
 really love her sketches and I'm very glad being a member of this so talented Design Team!

This is my scenario for the sketch.
I used my favourite Bazzil paper and made some stamping, stenciling and misting.

So now, we would really like to see your take on the sketch and would love to see what you create! 

We have some goodies up for grabs..
The entire paper collection from BoBunny Sweet Life...
Woot woot!!!


A randomly picked entrant, will win this entire paper collection!
Now, isn't that something worth playing for? ;-)

You have until 14 August to upload your projects.

Love






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: