Τετάρτη 8 Απριλίου 2015

Sweet Stamp Shop Grand Re-opening

My dear friends,
I'm so excited!!!
Nicole Rixon gave me the opportunity to design for Sweet Stamp Shop grand re-opening!!!.
This is my scenario with the adorable stamp she gave us to work with!
All our projects should be going live at the same time today, and if you comment on the blogs in the designer showcase then you might win a $25 giftcard – one random blog has a giftcard to giveaway (you never know, it might be me)! 
Check out the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog for the blog hop list!

Go and check out the stamps, plus lots more inspiration and party fun, over at Sweet Stamp Shop:
You can also like their Facebook Page HERE.
Don’t forget – there is a $25 Sweet Stamp Shop gift card for one comment on a random designers blog – so, comment along (and follow / like the designers if you want to). I might be the blogger with the golden $25 – you never know!
Love


5 σχόλια:

Sarah είπε...

Absolutely adorable!

Mary-Anne V είπε...

This is so sweet...love the patterned paper you used and the embellishments with this sweet image.

Sweet April είπε...

Very nice and lovely,colorful,sweet card.Thanks for sharing.

Annie είπε...

I just adore this stamp and LOVE your coloring!! Fantastic card! :)

Christina Panetsou είπε...

Thanks ladies!