Τετάρτη 4 Μαρτίου 2015

The baby scent...

Hello my dear friends!
Scrapki-wyzwaniowo is having a wonderful challenge for March.
The theme is scent.
I made my layout based on the baby smell, a scent that you can't compare with any on earth!
I used a photo of my youngest daughter when she was just 9 days old (she's three years old already!).
I used the scent in my journaling. It's written in my language and it means :
"There is no prettier smell than that of a baby, how much more when this baby came out of your body! None scent of the world can reach that greatness created by you! "
The journaling is written all around the page.
I hope you like my page.
Thanks for visiting!
Love


7 σχόλια:

Yasmin είπε...

What a gorgeous page!! No scent is as sweet as a newborn baby! :D Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

Christina Panetsou είπε...

Thank you Yasmin!!xxx

Valia Katzaki είπε...

Τι ομορφη και γλυκια σελίδα Χριστίνα! Ευχαριστουμε που επαιξες μαζί μας στο Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

JaMajka είπε...

Sweet and adorable :)
Thank You for playing with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

Tores- είπε...

Definitely sweet! And wonderful light colors!

Marina Syskova είπε...

Sweet, sweet layout!!! Thank you for taking part in Scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge! Hugs! Marina)

Tusia Lech είπε...

Beautiful layout! Thank you for playing along with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo!